As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Service Technician (Healthcare/ Manufacturing/ North-East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035807
EA License No. 01C4394
- Healthcare/ Manufacturing Industry
- Diploma in Mechatronics
- Carry out equipment service/repairs/installations in line with the company’s service schedules and guidelines
- To respond and assist (via email, phonecall or even short travels to the regions if necessary) our distributors in the APAC region in any technical difficulties/troubleshooting regarding the equipment.
- To coordinate and liaise between our head office in Germany and our distributors/local customers
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Min. Diploma in Mechatronics
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Woo Mei Shan EA Registration No. R1654907