Smile, you are wanted.
Smiling is easy. Looking for the perfect job is... Well, leave that to Search staffing services. With years of industry know-how, Search staffing services is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
Be it connecting top talents to clients or offering professional recruitment advice, Search Staffing Services is the one recruitment firm you can count on to make you grin from ear to ear.
Service Planning Manager (Medical Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986943
EA License No 12C6254
We are representing our client, a Japanese MNC who is in Medical Business, Life Science Business, Industrial Business, Camera and Audio Business as well as research and development. Our client started their business in 1919 and has presence in approximately 50 countries globally.
- Service Business Planning
- Setting up Regional Service Business Plan and Forecast (Service Sales, P&L)
- Management of Regional Service Sales, P&L
- Create the Service Business report
- Provide analysis of the BC’s business result and possible action plans for improving the cause/problem
- Create and provide analysis of Service Loaner report
- Reporting in the regional Management meeting
- Setting up Regional Headcount Planning and Forecast
- Management of Regional Service HQ’s expense and control of assets
- Communication and Support to BCs
- Communication with Asia Pacific region BCs
- Communication with Asia Pacific Medical Business Planning department (Hong Kong / Shanghai)
- Communication with Service Global HQ (Japan)
- Service Business standardization
- Management of Global/Regional Standard of service business condition (Cost allocation, analysis of each Countries’ allocation conditions).
- Possesses a Diploma or Degree in any Business discipline with Diploma/Degree in Business/Marketing being advantageous
- Candidate with minimum three years of related work experience will be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Excellent in MS Office knowledge and its applications, candidate with VBA and Power Pivot knowledge will be preferred
- Excellent in verbal and written skill in English
- Well understanding about Financial terms and analytical knowledge, consulting or FP&A experience in Medical devices industry will be advantageous
- Willing to travel to other subsidiaries in Asia Pacific region when required
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ +65 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468