Smile, you are wanted.
Smiling is easy. Looking for the perfect job is... Well, leave that to Search staffing services. With years of industry know-how, Search staffing services is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
Be it connecting top talents to clients or offering professional recruitment advice, Search Staffing Services is the one recruitment firm you can count on to make you grin from ear to ear.
Service Manager (Medical Systems)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986918
EA License No 12C6254
We are representing our client, a Japanese MNC who is in Medical Business, Life Science Business, Industrial Business, Camera and Audio Business as well as research and development. Our client started their business in 1919 and has presence in approximately 50 countries globally.
- Manage repair facility for medical products by meeting customer expectation
- Set improvement plans towards continuous repair performance and customer’s experience
- Ensure all repairs are carried out within KPI targets set
- Ensure an optimum level of safety stock for spare parts to meet expected repair turnaround time and minimize part stock aging
- Adhere strictly to the planned budget and take corrective action whenever deviations occur.
- Routine operation of Regional Repair Centre including Quotation and Product release approvals
- Possesses a Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Experience in managing repair or manufacturing facility
- Minimum 5yrs working experience with the following preferred:
- Medical related fields
- Experience in managing subordinates (>10 staffs)
- Experience of direct communication with end users (eg. nurse, BME, doctor
- Good communication/interpersonal skill, able to work with staff across different age group
- Good Knowledge on Medical products, Management reporting including Data Analysis, Conflict management, Continuous improvement activities (eg. Kaizen, 5S, etc), Inventory management
- Basic knowledge in MS Office / Excel / Powerpoint
- Willingness to travel to all Business Centers in Asia Pacific region when required
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ +65 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468