Enggsol is headquartered in Singapore, and is a talent search and recruitment consultancy firm. We believe that the Human Capital is a strategic source of value creation and the most important asset of all organizations. We work individually with our clients so that each search strategy is customized and ensures that every assignment is addressed and incorporated with best search practices. Our search efforts have made a significance influence on businesses, careers and the lives of others. We take these responsibilities seriously, adhering to a strict code of professional ethics.
EA License Number-07C5567
Service Management Lead
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035739
EA License No 07C5567
- Provided leadership in service delivery and infrastructure project implementation
- Managed project deliverable from technical solutions, adherence with organization standards/policies, service implementation and continuous service improvement.
- Manage projects Profit & Loss for the servicing accounts.
- Plan and manage New Deployments, Tech Refresh, Break fix and Preventive Maintenance
- Compile and generate service reports on a monthly basis.
- Held regular service management meeting with users and staffs related to operations and upcoming projects.
- ITSM manager role that overseas all processes, operations and ISO 20000 audit related.
- Manage/Communicate with key holders on a daily basis on operations and support.
- Involve presales/tender specs activities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent). Other qualification with more years of experience may be consider.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in managing IT infrastructure operations / technical delivery service management.
- ITIL Practitioner Certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 20000 standard requirement.
- Skilled in managing a team with various technical skills and background.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong leadership quality.