Radio Holland Singapore Pte Ltd
We are a Dutch MNC, a pioneer in wide spectrum system integration for the maritime and onshore/offshore industries.
In line with our business expansion we are seeking energetic, dynamic, committed and result-oriented individuals to be part of our team.
We have immediate vacancies for the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986318
- To study job orders and make necessary preparations.
- Provide repair and maintenance of communication equipment pertaining to service calls in an efficient and timely manner, according to customers’ requirements.
- To provide installation and commissioning on onshore/offshore project according to the contractual requirement agreed by Project Dept.
- Write service report regarding repair work, man-hours, spares (if any), securing approval from the customers and then submitting the report to the Supervisor for verification.
- Indicate necessity of follow-up repair in consultation with coordinator / manager.
- To complete service report for customer’s endorsement to confirm that job is completed.
- To repair defective or faulty spare parts in the workshop to be reused for other services.
- (Optional): To carry out radio survey job on board vessels. To work according to Safety Regulations of the Company as well as of the client at customers’ workplace.
- Diploma / Nitec in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in marine electronics industry
- Good interaction and communication skills.
- Good in spoken and written English language
- Able to write service reports