Service Engineer and sales engineer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033045
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 78001002
Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Job Category/Function: Engineering / Technical
Salary: SGD 4500 - 5000
Location: Central, Singapore
- To troubleshoot and provide technical advice to customers. To
- escalate to head office for assistance when required.
- To visit wharf and confirmation ship arrival time
- Conduct training for shipyard safety procedures.
- To travel to Japan to provide regional support.
- Wharf inspection, repair, remodelling and construction (target products: MSB, PMS, GSP, ESB,
- ECC, AMS, CCC, BATTERY CH, etc.) to support port
- To attain construction completion certificate and receipt
- Submit construction completion report
- Product delivery:
- Estimate delivery (cost calculation, quote creation, submission to the customer)
- From general-purpose products to special specifications and in-house products
- Order numbering for in-house order product number
- Manage input for order ledger
- Purchase orders for orders received form supplier (contractor is Japan headquarter, Japanese
- language required.)
- Manage for purchase ledger
- Handle customer's, supplier and delivery time, delivery location adjustment
- Receipt recovery and shipment delivery
- Confirmation of the purchase invoice
- Handles bills submitted to the customer
- Order management ledger, manage input and purchasing ledger
- To handle request from the customer in Singapore office in the engineer or the head office
- technical support for troubleshooting matters.
- To contact the department in charge for advice and follow-up with customers.
- To propose an estimated cost for unresolvable issues to the customer
- Attend to customer inquiries and requirements related to the product and expedite request to
- the head office technology department. Process the feedback from and execute the proposed
- suggestions as necessary.
- Plan and estimate cost for remodelling or replacement of construction product if required
- Estimated costs of negotiations
- Order numbering for in-house order number
- Input to the order management ledger
- Purchase orders for construction parts
- Manage input for purchasing ledger
- Handles customer and supplier’s delivery time and delivery location adjustment
- Handles subcontract purchase order for the technology agency.
- Prepare service engineers business trip (visa, airline tickets, hotel reservations)
- Confirmation of the purchase invoice cost after the completion of construction
- Negotiate and submit estimate of completion to the customer
- Handles billing
- Order management ledger, Manage input and purchasing ledger
- Propose products materials and services.
- Regular client visit
- Manage account receivables, payment follow-ups and sales/cost and profit reports.
- Requirements :3 years of relevant experience in vessel electrical engineering.
- (Further training will be provided in Japan after probation)
- Comfortable to communicate with Japanese client(50% of clients are Japanese)
- AWS:none Bonus: Equivalent for 1 month (previous 2 months)
- Variable Bonus, AL 14 days, Medical expense ~SGD500/year,
- Dental expense ~SGD100/year, Transport allowance for commute SGD250 for Car, SGD100 for
- Public transport, Travel allowance
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
vessel electrical engineering
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.