About Faro Recruitment (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Faro Recruitment is an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia pacific including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Australia.
We have grown rapidly over the last 30 years with plans to increase our presence on the map. With over 15 offices in 7 countries and over 200 employees, we have developed vertical market niches catering to a variety of talent professionals. Our clients are predominantly Fortune 500 multinational corporations, small and medium enterprises, and Japanese firms across major industries.
As the global staffing market evolves, changing times call for a change of corporate identity.
As our corporate brand – "Faro" conveys "lighthouse" in Italian and Spanish, Faro Recruitment symbolizes a beacon to bring employers and job seekers together. Our owner, management and consultant teams remain the same and are highly committed to deliver comprehensive and flexible HR solutions tailored to your local market needs. With strong financial support from our group company, we strive to be your long-term business partner.
EA Licence No. 98C5283
Service Engineer (Scientific Instruments)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035131
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of scientific analytical equipment covering Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia
- Plan and schedule Preventive Maintenance; upgrade and installation system
- Conduct equipment training for customers and new employees
- Provide customer care and consultation for the operation and maintenance of the equipment
- Prepare report and documentation of service and maintenance work to the management and customers.
- Provide quotation for spare parts and labour charges
- Diploma / Degree in Electronics Engineering or other related discipline
- 2 years working experience gained from scientific instruments environment
- Experience in SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy) is an advantage