APP Systems Services Pte Ltd (APP) headquartered in Singapore is a premier sales and service provider with a strong local presence in Southeast Asia and India market. Established since 1982, APP is COMMITTED TO SERVICE in the Semiconductor, PV Solar, Vacuum & Thin Film coatings and other Energy Saving industries with years of industry knowledge and expertise.
We represent World leaders in their field of expertise, namely Advanced Energy, Brooks Automation and Thermo Fisher Scientific from the U.S.A. and Bertin Technologies, Bühler Leybold Optics, Pfeiffer Vacuum and Riber from Europe, just to name a few.
Service Engineer (Mechanical Equipment)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029158
Employer Ref. Mechanical / Electrical
- Review, troubleshoot, repair and test mechanical and electrical equipment used in the workshop or customer sites.
- Liaise with Sales Department on service needs.
- Facilitate and resolve customers’ technical and quality issues up to closure.
- Establish detailed field service reports after servicing of equipment.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechatronic/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 4 - 5 years of hands-on equipment servicing experience.
- Able to interpret electrical schematics.
- Knowledge in basic vacuum technology will be an added advantage.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Must be a team player.
(Candidates without relevant experience but are keen to learn, will also be considered.)
Interested? Start your application & “Apply Now”.
(Please indicate your current or last drawn salary, and expected salary in your resume.)