Henko Machine Tools Pte Ltd
Due to expansion both locally and regionally, we are seeking for suitable candidates to join us as:
SERVICE ENGINEER (MACHINING)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987805
- To support team in installation and commissioning.
- Liaising with Overseas Manufacturer.
- Writing of technical reports.
- Diploma holder in Engineering or in a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years working experience in CNC machine repair and maintenance.
- Fundamental knowledge of metal cutting and machine tools.
- Working experience in manufacturing roles within aerospace, oil & gas and machinery.
- Proficient with operation of 5-axis or more CNC machining system.
- Knowledge in milling, turning and grinding machines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivated to solve technical problems, innovate and deliver to customers.
- Possess own car transportation
- Travelling is a must.
- Siemens control knowledge.
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume stating current and expected salary to:
Fax: 6846 4555