Delta Electronics Int’l (Singapore) Pte Ltd
For nearly 40 years Delta Group has pursued the mission: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow." With its focus on continuous innovation, Delta has become a global leader in a range of products and has received the Forbes Asia "Fabulous 50" Award for several consecutive years.
Delta Group has long implemented green manufacturing processes, recycling, waste management programs and has constructed environmentally-friendly green builidings. CNBC European Business magazine recently listed Delta Electronics as a "Global Top 100 Low-Carbon Pioneer"─ the only company from Taiwan featured on the list. In 2010, the management team received honors that include Ernst & Young's "Entrepreneur of the Year" and "CSR Entrepreneur" awards, CNBC's "2010 China Business Leader of the Year Award", and more.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987427
- Responsible for technical and administrative support activities including installation, testing, commissioning, repair, modifications, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, engineering change upgrades, etc.
- Ensures adequate records and systems are maintained. Maintains communication with design management and specialists in resolving technical problems and/or bringing problems to the design department’s attention.
- Responsible for specific service contract/s as the single point of contact interfacing into customer organization, while working with sales prime to drive addition sales in those specific service contract/s (including 24x7), and provide services quote when required.
- Accountable to customer relationship to deliver best in class services delivered to drive service quality to new height.
- Responsible for timely, professional, accurate and service oriented response to all technical service enquires.
- Identify and isolate equipment start-up malfunctions and takes corrective action.
- On-The-Job Training for customer personnel and possibly dealers in equipment operation and maintenance responsibilities.
- Represents the company in a customer support role and is responsible for customer's satisfaction with equipment and servicing.
- Prepares service log and report of work performed. Implement and control workflow documents, and maintain proper practices to keep track of these documents. Communication skills must be adequate to interface effectively with customers both internally and externally.
- Analyze and provide advice for customers’ existing equipment status and recommended replacement schedules.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of field experience in service or testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of selling techniques and Eaton’s capabilities
- Possess knowledge of products, markets channels and associated applications
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (excel)
- Bi-lingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates.
- Adaptable and prior exposure of Local SME and MNC clientele
- Process driven and excellent communication skills
- Customer service driven