PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Engineer ($4,000 + OT + Allowance / Marine Navigation & Communications)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959510
($4,000 + OT + Allowance / Marine Navigation & Communications)
- To study job orders and make necessary preparations.
- Provide repair and maintenance of communication equipment pertaining to service calls in an efficient and timely manner, according to customers’ requirements.
- To provide installation and commissioning on onshore/offshore project according to the contractual requirement agreed by Project Dept.
- Write service report regarding repair work, man-hours, spares (if any), securing approval from the customers and then submitting the report to the Supervisor for verification.
- Indicate necessity of follow-up repair in consultation with coordinator / manager.
- To complete service report for customer’s endorsement to confirm that job is completed.
- To repair defective or faulty spare parts in the workshop to be reused for other services.
- To carry out radio survey job on board vessels.
- To work according to Safety Regulations of the Company as well as of the client at customers’ workplace.
- Diploma / Nitec in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in marine electronics industry
- Good interaction and communication skills.
- Good in spoken and written English language
- Able to write service reports
- Able to go offshore or vessel(s) when required
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290