100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you build and manage your careers.
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 11C4078
Service Delivery Manager- Security
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987534
- Manage bigger projects. Senior SDM will have few service delivery consultants report to him/her.
- Manage transition to operation.
- Manage and refine the service delivery processes to clients.
- Point of contact for customer as well as internal for all operation issues
- Translate customer requirements into working instructions for the delivery teams and create procedure
- Ensure that quality services are delivered with the agreed SLA
- Incident/Problem/Change/SLA management, Continuous Service Improvement
- Provide operation reports to customer
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Degree in IT or computer-related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of security exposure, preferably in managed service-provider/vendor is required for Security Consultant position.
- Technical and Security Knowledge (e.g. TCP/IP) is a must. Knowledge of other security protocols (e.g., Kerberos, IPSec) will be an advantage.
- Ability to create report, make recommendation and present findings to customers
- Certification in Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) would be an advantage.
- Certification in major security vendors (fireeye, sourcefire) training courses would be an advantage
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills
- Knowledge in BS7799 will be an advantage
- Preferably with some pre-sales experience