CAREER PACIFIC PTE LTD
Career Pacific Pte Ltd is an Executive Search firm specialising in IT Recruitment, Mobile Applications, Engineering, Accounting and Finance placements.
Server Engineer (Ref 21155)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988938
EA License No 08C4525
- Key responsibilities include performing general server administration tasks, monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability, operational workflow development, and managing enhancements/upgrades, providing various Levels of support
- Support, troubleshoot and monitoring of MS Exchange Messaging Solution, MS Lync(Skype for Business) and MS Active Directory
- Lead technical efforts for software upgrade, patch updates, data migration, for server software.
- Apply configuration and tuning standards in accordance with Microsoft and Linux recommendations and client’s requirements.
- Develop and maintain system documentation for server/software configuration and customizations.
- Conduct system performance analysis and performance improvements in collaboration with other units and vendors
- Assist team in 1st level support when needed. e.g. to user for PC/monitors hardware, Microsoft Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, third party software, Soft phones, Video Conferencing system
- Polytechnic Diploma/Degree in IT/Computer related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in providing server administration tasks planning/install/maintain/ troubleshoot in Windows based environment
- Strong knowledge of Virtualization
- Knowledge of computer diagnostics and installation, to include hardware/software troubleshooting and networking. Hands-on skills in Intel-based hardware to install/upgrade/ troubleshoot.
Licence No: 08C4525