Server and Network Support
Jobster Pte Ltd (06C5060)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035730
- Setup and configure AD, SCCM and Lync Servers
- Support web and Mobile application patches, installation and troubleshooting
- Support technological refresh, operations and administration of LAN, WAN, wireless network infrastructure, and application servers
- Perform maintenance, upgrades, backups including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Support and verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and systems
- Reviewing system and application logs, ensure completion of scheduled jobs
- Monitor, review and fine-tune and evaluate system/network performance (availability and reliability)
- System tuning to achieve optimal system efficiency
- Assist in the conduct testing of system and network
- Update project documentation
- At least Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Good in the areas of wireless infrastructure and Microsoft Servers – AD, SCCM, Lync etc.
- At least 3 years of working experience doing IT infrastructure environment (wireless network, servers, rooms, client devices) and system testing.
Please include the position applied for in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jobster Pte Ltd (06C5060)
About Jobster Pte Ltd (06C5060)