jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958233
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0266052
about the company
This leading luxury fashion and lifestyle company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great emphasis is placed on digital marketing for the past years. Having more than 30 brands under their company, they are looking for a SEO specialist to join their digital team.
about the job
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Troubleshoot underperforming SEO profiles and provide a cost effective solution
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO best practices, strategies and technologies
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to business models, expectations, and goals
skills and experience required
- Excellent understanding of SEO best practices
- Solid understanding of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks
- More than 2 years of demonstrated SEO experience with web development experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Proven ability to improve organic search performance within major search engines
- Proficient with various tools including Google Analytics, AdWords, and Search Console
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong organization and project management skills to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
If this keen on this, please proceed to apply.
EA: 94C3609/ R1441949
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.