CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
SEO/ SEM Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958861
EA License No 08C2893
CapitaTECH– A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Our Client, a MNC requires SEO/SEM Specialist
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts including display advertising, mobile, SEM & SEO.
- Integrate online activities with offline marketing communication plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support
- Track, report and analyze website/google analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaign
- Analyse ROI & Cost of Sale metrics of overall performance marketing activities to ensure that revenue requirements are being met while staying within budget
- Develop, manage content strategy and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
- Develop, implement and integrate social media strategy
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links. Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Lead efforts through research and implement search engine optimization recommendations (Website architecture, content creation, programming linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords)
- Develop and implement link building strategy and off-site strategy
- Ensure digital design is optimised for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
- Degree, Diploma and/or Professional Qualifications in Marketing or Business related fields
- Digital savvy with relevant experiences with a proven track record in Business-to-Business Marketing, Internet Marketing especially in Search Engine Marketing (i.e. Google, Yahoo, Bing and Baidu), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Technical Marketing skills across various media and related production
- Ability to identify marketing program opportunities and achieve market success throughout the region especially in Asia markets
- Prior knowledge and understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Ability to organize, establish, and implement strategic plans and objectives.
- Ability to analyze intangible and complex issues with multiple variables
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including ability to present to executive decision makers
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the above position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Word document (Attn: ASC) with the following details: (1) Reason for leaving (2) Last drawn and expected salary (3) Position applied for in the email subject header.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit www.capitagrp.com/jobs
EA Licence No : 08C2893