Sensory Leader of Singapore Sensory Science Centre
MMR Research Worldwide Private Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035050
Seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious individual for a fast paced, hands-on sensory role to lead our Singapore Sensory Science Centre, which is intrinsically linked to our other Sensory Science Centres in Shanghai, New York and in the UK.
We are looking for someone who has experience in running panels, client handling and a background in sensory descriptive analysis. Having a knowledge and desire to be involved in product based consumer research will be a distinct advantage.
Main responsibilities include:
- Client management; leading MMR’s client management and development activity across clients involved in sensory research, plus one specific client dedicated panel.
- Team development; working with 2 MMR panel leaders and their assistants to co-ordinate and drive their development (MMR panel and MMR client dedicated panel).
- Project Management:
- Report and analyse sensory studies in liaison with the analytics team.
- Schedule sensory panel work (both MMR and client dedicated panel).
- Support the MMR Asian consumer research team in wider product testing applications across the SE Asian region.
- Other responsibilities will include:
- Looking for opportunities to create buzz around MMRs sensory ability; conferences, PR etc.
- Running sensory focused workshops and training for clients.
- Getting involved in EROS, one of MMR’s flagship consumer & sensory product development approaches.
- Being an active member of the MMR global sensory community, sharing learnings and best practice between all of the MMR sensory science centres.
Candidates at Research Manager level or above will be considered for the role, with remuneration flexible and dependent on experience. This role will report into the Asia MD.
If you would like to join the team, please apply via our website, create an account and upload your CV and covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
MMR is an equal opportunities employer.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MMR Research Worldwide Private Ltd.
About MMR Research Worldwide Private Ltd.
As a leading international research agency specialising in consumer and sensory market research, it’s our job to breathe life into products created by some of the world’s leading blue-chip companies in food, drink and other FMCG and retail sectors. With a head office based in the UK, we have offices globally in the US, Shanghai, India, Africa and Singapore.
More Jobs from this employer