P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Senior Warehouse Operations Manager (MNC, exp in LEAN, FMCG)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188453
EA License No 09C3710
- Oversee operations of 50k SKU and high volume of daily customer orders
- Provide leadership for employee populations that both maximize and optimise resources in support of the company’s goals and objectives in serving customers.
- Leads the organization’s Performance Improvement plan and Operational Efficiency initiatives; ensuring a data-driven and results oriented approach that supports successful execution of company strategic objectives.
- Educate Operations, Shift Managers and team members in identifying key performance improvement indicators, targeting opportunities for improvement, adopting best practice processes and successfully executing improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that the performance goals are set and achieved, through the proper execution of performance metrics as it relates to Safety, Quality, Productivity and Customer Service.
- Ensure the company’s physical assets (building, equipment, inventory, etc.) are properly controlled, maintained, protected and utilized. Utilize process improvements to continually improve operational efficiencies.
- Develop LEAN training classes and implement policies and procedures to improve distribution center operations.
- Ad hoc duties
- Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics
- 5+ Expertise with LEAN methodology and Continuous Improvement
- Min 5 years of management experience in a high volume fulfilment center operation
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to develop and maintain positive employee, customer and cross-functional team relations
- Ability to effectively promote and lead change
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills are required
- Ensure compliance with Company, AVA and MOM regulations.