Personnel Recruit is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
We are a one stop solutions provider that specialises in the recruitment of Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements services.
With our dedicated team of professional consultants at Personnel Recruit, we believe in listening, connecting and working together with our clients towards successful placement of the right candidate for the job.
Whether you're new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, Personnel Recruit can help in matching suitable job for you. Contact us now to find out more about our solutions and services.
Senior Underwriter, Financial Lines
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986697
EA License No 13C6535
The incumbent will assist in managing the Financial Lines portfolio that contributes to the overall growth and profitability of the department, as well as contribute to the department’s overall business development goals.
- Responsible for underwriting of insurance products within the portfolio of the Financial Lines
- Drive new business, review new risk submission and renewals within assigned authority limits.
- Reviews endorsements on existing policies to identify any change in original coverage or amounts.
- Evaluates, accepts, rejects or modifies risks within established underwriting guidelines
- Coordinate with the support team to ensure valid and timely response on quotations and production of policies, endorsements, certificates, renewal notices, and other administrative requirements.
- Maintain close rapport and relationship with brokers, maintains liaison with producers to obtain necessary underwriting information, promote satisfactory service relationship and to encourage the submission of targeted business.
- Assist in performing peer review audits for the other departments when necessary.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated underwriting ability and technical competence as evidenced by a minimum of 3 years’ professional experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to evaluate and judge underwriting risks within designated authority.