Senior UIUX Designer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961017
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0234351
about the company
Our client is a start-up company working to revolutionize the future of automated interactions on a customer and business level. They use cutting edge technologies to provide a personalized experience for users around the globe. Their unique product and continued technical success now needs a senior UIUX Designer to give it a lovely user experience.
about the job
As the senior UX Designer you will:
- Enjoy working with high technology and product driven environments using agile methodologies
- Build the technical roadmap while collaborating with the development and product teams
- Develop the interaction model, user flow, schematics and visual design
- Highly hands-on with the creating the wireframes and prototypes
- Develop cross-functional design for laptop, smartphones and tablets
about the manager/team
You will report to the CEO while working closely with the chief product officer. In Singapore you will be a one-man design team liaising with the global design teams.
skills and experience required
As a UIUX Designer:
- Excellent portfolio with strong demonstration of web and mobile design
- At least 3 years of freelance or corporate work as a UI and UX Designer
- Expertise in relevant design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Indesign
- Proficiency in HTML /CSS is a great plus point
- In-depth knowledge of UX concepts such as wireframes and prototyping
Upon joining this company, you can look forward to working with highly passionate and intelligent teams in Singapore and overseas. This role will not require travelling as your target audience will be Singapore and the Asia region. This is an open budget role with competitive benefits.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Eshita Gupta at 65103660 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.