Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
SENIOR TRADE CONTROL ANALYST (UP TO 5K, URGENT, PASIR PANJANG)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988092
EA License No 08C2893
- • Benchmark daily trades to market prices by preparing & uploading Mark-to-Market Prices into our trade management system CXC
- • Monitor & review daily tasks performed by our extended team in China including (but not limited to) completeness of trades & accuracy of trades match off
- • Updating of trades details (where required) and generating Daily Mark-to-Market report for realized PNL of closed positions and unrealized PNL of open positions
- • Keep abreast with the developments of the global commodity market and highlight to management market movements/developments that might affect our Positions/PNL
- • Liaise with Traders to reconcile traders PNL with GAI Net Position Report on a daily basis
- • Provide analysis on Profit And Loss & Position movements for our weekly management review
- • Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or any business-related degree from local or overseas reputable universities
- • At least 5 years of experience in trade control or product control or accounting in a commodity trading company.
EA License No.: 08C2893