RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Senior Test Engineer | Up to $6500 basic | MNC | Experience in AOI system
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188842
EA License No 04C4142
- Attractive remunerations
- Excellent career progression
- Implement and release new AOI Test Programs.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for manufacturing AOI improvement.
- Lead in AOI Test improvement / Optimization projects focusing on First Pass Yield / False Call Rate / Test efficiency and stability.
- Develop Test plans and implement testing in manufacturing for new product developments from R&D with complete Test documentation.
- Support roll¬out / Integration of New Test equipment in TPUs.
- Supporting TCS (Test Concept + Standards) roadmap projects in accordance to GLTM project management workflows.
- Responsible to participate and provide Test expertise in Product Launch project teams.
- Responsible to support Product Transfer projects in areas concerning Test process.
- Lead in Test improvement / Optimization projects focusing on Test efficiency and stability.
- Responsible to implement, roll¬out and release new Test Technology in SEA Mfg.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for manufacturing Test improvement in close alignment with the respective TPU Test Engineer and / or TPU Leader.
- Lead Improvement Projects for Test Development / Test Technologies affecting more than one TPU or have generic character.
- Lead Improvement Project based on the request of the TPU (within the TTD Roadmap)
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent with at least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position in manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in VISCOM AOI system
- Strong Electrical / Electronic engineering fundamentals with ability to Identify suitable Test equipment & Test method.
- Exposure to Lab Automation tools (LabWindows) is preferred.
- Proven experience in developing Test plan based on Test requirements including test electronic hardware design.
- Good Knowledge in C#, .NET, Visual Basic or other similar programming languages.
- Ability to work independently and deliver within the stipulated deadlines.
- Ability to participate in a cross¬functional team environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, mature, resourceful,
- Able to travel for projects and work for a longer period in South¬East Asia or Europe manufacturing sites as demanded