Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Senior Technician/ Equipment/Wafer/Modules
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027571
EA License No 02C3423
We are looking to hire highly motivated, hands-on Shift Technicians who will be responsible for the Maintenance or Preventive Maintenance (PM) function for facilities systems of module plant supporting the strategic ambition to be the world’s leading solar cell producer
- Revise all PM specification and procedures with the respective Engineer.
- Handle operation and maintenance of various mechanical and electrical systems & services.
- To assure continuous reliability of the facilities systems to achieve zero interruption to production.
- Perform Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM), Preventive Maintenance (PM), and PDM (Predictive Maintenance) activities as according to schedule planned by the respective Engineer.
- To ensure the systems are well maintained.
- Participate actively in key project such as cost reduction, system improvement, Cpk improvement, new equipment system development and qualification, new material evaluation/qualification, etc.
Diploma/ITE/NTC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Strong knowledge and experience in handling facilities systems: Clean Dry Air (CDA), Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP), Process Cooling Water (PCW), Exhaust, Vacuum, Scrubbers, Chemical dispensing modules
Working experience in Solar or Semiconductors manufacturing industry
More Jobs from this Company
$10 per hour/5 X Customer Service Assistant/Weekly paid/Weekday or Weekend/One-North/Jurong/CBD
(AZ) F5 Network Engineer (Immediate Position/Mon-Fri 9am-6pm/F5 Big IP/Science Park/ US Telecom)