Senior Team Secretary (US MNC)
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987162
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. GY - Secretary
- Opportunity to work with personnel from various nationality
- US MNC in manufacturing industry
- Independ working environment
- Diploma holder
- Process driven
- Able to work independently and unsupervised
- Have good communication, organisation and computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Able to juggle multiple priorities
- Only Singaporeans
- Tracking of corporate legal expenses
- Tracking the Directors across ASEAN (any changes in Director's etc...)
- Tracking of different countries AGM schedules
- Contracts administrative (eg: loading contracts into the system)
- Tracking of vendors to ensure compliant in the anti-bribery requirements in the purchasing system
- Booking travel and accommodation itineraries
- Arranging Meetings / Conferences as required / Calendar management
- Management of leadership expense claims
- Maintaining office supplies (in conjunction with other Admin staff)
- Taking unanswered calls / phone messages
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on 'Apply here' to drop your resume and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7905
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1223824
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your RESUME to email@example.com
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.GY - Secretary
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.