Senior Tax Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002954828
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG114239
- Top tier financial institution
- Excellent opportunity for exposure
- Career development in Tax
Our client is a top-tier financial institution, with presence across the globe in over 50 countries. With a strong commitment to grow and develop the business in Asia, they are currently looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their team based in Singapore.
Based in Singapore, the Senior Tax Manager works closely with the team on tax compliance and advisory for Singapore. As the business has a strong presence in the region you would also gain international exposure across countries in SEA. You would be responsible for:
- Prepare and review tax returns of the Bank and the subsidiaries in Singapore.
- Critical analysis and assessment of the information obtained from the stakeholders to ensure accurate and completeness of tax returns.
- Provide advisory support to business units with respect to Singapore taxation and deals spanning across the region
- Liaise with the external regulators in relation to the taxation matters of the Bank and the subsidiaries in Singapore.
- Ensure tax reporting requirements for statutory audit are met.
- Ensure compliance with Group standards, audit and regulatory requirements.
You have a Bachelors' Degree in Accounting with at least 8 years' experience within the tax function in one of the Big 4. You possess excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and are able to clearly communicate and negotiate with key stakeholders. You enjoy a role with a core compliance focus with an element of advisory involved.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. SG114239. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Low Ying Ling
Reg. #: R1440131
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.