Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Senior Tax Accountant: $5500 - $6000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033586
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. GEK
- Responsible for providing support for the GST, Tax compliance and Accounts function
- Preparing Singapore, Malaysia and Australian GST returns
- Ensuring sales and purchase transactions are correctly tax coded
- Verification of export documents/ invoices to ensure zero-rating treatment/ tax compliance
- Supporting the GST ACAP work, accounting functions, withholding tax process and annual tax returns
- Preparing data for surveys and regulatory reports
- Keep abreast of legislative changes in local and foreign tax laws that may affect the company’s tax position
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting
- Update monthly audit schedules upon closing and provide quarterly schedules for announcements
- Achieve tax system integrity through strengthening tax risk monitoring system
- Lead tax project planning and and implementation
- Detect tax issues and support front end growth of the department
- Review and analyse monthly GST information for quarterly GST report/filing
- Possess a diploma or degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 – 8 years of corporate tax computation experience and minimum 2 - 3 years of commercial accounts experience
- Good analytical ability, understanding and knowledge in overall business and accounting system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint is also required.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) attached via email to Eleanorkoh @ recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine Eleanor
CEI No.: R1654425
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)