Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Senior/ System Engineer (Linux Redhat) - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959764
EA License No 11C3793
Employer Ref. 8051 LT
• Project Implementation and production support to the set of Enterprise Servers & Network Infrastructure, within a Banking environment.
• Involved in Project Management with Vendors or internal resources to support the Bank for Implementation & Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure (Consisted of Servers (WINTEL and UNIX & Linux) on LAN & WAN connectivity).
• Play the role of Enterprise Infrastructure Consultant in supporting the Bank for New Systems or Technological Refresh requirement.
• Responsible in Infrastructure Support such as Enterprise Linux & Windows Server Administration & Patching, manage vendor in performing Network Equipment Maintenance and Infrastructure Health Issues Resolution.
• Summary as below:
• Linux Red Hat Servers Administration support (Operational & project support)
• Microsoft Lync Server Administration support (Project Implementation & Operational support)
• Windows Servers Administration Support (Domain Admin Duties, Server Backup, Security Patching & Hardening)
• Manage Vendor for Infrastructure Project Management on Server Migration and Non-Windows Platform Security Patching.
• Configuring Software Tools for System Monitoring, File Replication and Backup.
• Work with other technical groups or vendors to ensure accuracy of designs and standards compliance. Create and update server & network infrastructure documentation.
• Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
• 4-5 years of Enterprise Linux (e.g. RHEL) experience, experience in managing a Linux farm would be advantageous.
• Able to perform Microsoft Lync Administration duties
• Experience in Enterprise Infrastructure Support, experience as a Windows Engineer or Domain Admin would have advantage.
• Able to perform Windows Administration duties such as Domain ID and Group Management access to Servers.
• Hands-on experience for Windows Server Security Patching using WSUS and SEP Anti-virus Update to Desktop.
• Hands-on experience for Replication, Monitoring & Backup Exec Configuration or Similar Product
• Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit. Must be able to function well as a team member
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845