RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
Senior System Engineer (West/MNC/Healthcare)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029540
EA License No 04C4142
- Min. 5 yrs exp.
- Monitor the server environment.
- Hardware buildout to expand and refresh available physical resources.
- Identify realignment needs of resources to correct under provisioned and overprovisioned virtual systems.
- Recommend best practices for design and installation of new virtual platforms.
- Test, upgrade, and migrate virtual environment as new versions of software and hardware become available.
- Create and document procedures regarding virtualization standards within the organization.
- Under minimal direction, performs basic analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities in various areas of IT
- Formulates and/or defines scope and objectives of feasibility studies.
- Works independently and leads assignments of moderate to medium complexity.
- Provides direction to peers, junior team members and/or external consultants.
- Consistently applies the concepts of appropriate standard methodologies and best practices.
- Prepares reports, records progress and creates solutions to IT issues.
- Partners with customer community to devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems or improve existing processes.
- Interfaces with suppliers and vendors as needed to evaluate software, hardware or services and makes recommendations.
- Applies principles, concepts and practices of the IT Competency Model at the Senior Analyst level.
- Proactively enforces worldwide and local security policies to ensure IT information assets are protected.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field required with at least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge in VMware virtualization technologies (e.g. ESXi, vCenter) including design, configuration, and implementation in large enterprise environments is a must
- Experience managing private cloud environments
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- At least 5 years of experience in system administration of Microsoft Windows Server OS
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture