Senior System Engineer (Citrix)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957963
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3667630/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior System Engineer (Citrix) to work with a multinational firm.
Our Client is a highly profitable multinational with various different business streams and a distinct market leader in its sector. Due to continuing business needs in the region, they are currently seeking a new Senior System Engineer (Citrix) to join their team.
Reporting directly to the IT manager, your responsibilities include:
- Implementing and supporting Windows servers in a Citrix environment
- Maintenance of Storage and backup
- Liaise with local & regional vendors for procurement, service warranty & hardware replacement
- Creating and maintaining documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records for all infrastructure production systems and services
- Project management which include milestone planning and vendor management
To qualify for the role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- MCSA or ITIL will be of added advantage
- At least 8 years of experience in maintenance and implementation of Windows servers in a Citrix environment
- Proven track record in Powershell is required
- Exposure to cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services) will be highly preferred
This role allows you to advance your career and step into a role that design and build role with exposure to high end technologies with project implementation exposure.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg