Senior System Engineer (Network Infrastructure & Load Balancer / MNC)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953906
EA License No. 05C3451
- Global ICT/IoT Solutions & Distributor
- Network Infrastructure, Security, Load Balancer (F5, Citrix NetScaler)
- Good To Have: CCNA, CCNP, MSE, etc
- Up to $7K
As a System Engineer cum Technical Consultant, you will perform IT Network and F5 Engineering for our client, a major technology products and solutions distributor.
To perform this role, you need to be technically proficient in IT Network Infrastructure & Security, with experience in Load Balancer products such as but need not specifically be F5 BIG-IP LTM GTM & Citrix NetScaler, and has provided Implementation, Service Delivery or Post-Sales support from the Technical Solution point of view.
Please highlight in CV your experiences with these two specific products: F5 & Citrix.
- Provide technical consultancy & support in network Infrastructure and security, including for F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) & Global Traffic Manager (GTM)
- Provide solution architecting, providing comprehensive networking and security solutions
- Liaise with prospective customers and translate business objects into technical solutions
- Implement proposed solutions
- Post-Sales Technical Support
- Min. Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min. 5 years technical experience with IT Operating Systems, liaising with Customers, Sales Team as a Technical Consultant or equivalent, in infrastructure network and security
- Technical implementation and support experience with F5 BIG-IP a must
- Relevant certifications a plus: Certified Professional for F5 implementation, CCNA / P, MSE
- Location : Central
- Working days : Monday to Friday (Office Hours)
- Salary : Up to S$7,000 basic or higher (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (EA personnel Registration No: R1550713)
click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !