Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Randstad Sourceright is a leader in RPO, with a record of success helping companies address their most complex and challenging talent needs.
Managed Services Provider (MSP) Solutions
From ensuring compliance and enhancing visibility, to reducing spend and improving program performance, we help you get the greatest value from your contingent workforce supply chain and free agent talent.
Payroll and Independent Contractor Solutions (PICS)
We provide solutions for engaging, optimizing and managing your free agent population in a flexible, scalable and cost-efficient manner. Our experts provide personalized service, coupled with technology-rich solutions to help you mitigate risk, reduce engagement costs, and ensure rate rationalization.
an operating company of Randstad
the second largest HR Services provider in the world
Senior System/Business Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957761
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 518031
Pratt & Whitney has led industry change with products, services and technologies that defined the aero-power Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) industries. As the world's OEMRO® provider of engines, parts and services, Pratt & Whitney offers a well-balanced portfolio from engines for very light jets to engines for next generation fighters and commercial aircraft. Today, it is leading the industry with the development and testing of the PurePower® family of engines and patented Geared Turbofan™ engine technology. Singapore is currently home to Pratt & Whitney's most comprehensive aftermarket presence in a location outside the U.S. Over 30 years, the company has been actively expanding in this city-state and region. It operates businesses in Singapore, providing aircraft engines and parts repair and overhaul, as well as R&D services and parts supplies. Complementing its MRO and engineering centers of excellence in the region, Pratt & Whitney broke ground in 2013 for a new manufacturing facility at the Seletar Aerospace Park. With construction completed in 2014, the production facility will be Pratt & Whitney's first Asian facility to manufacture components for the PurePower® engines.
- This is a position that requires strong business process and SAP FI/CO, MM, SD or Solumina (Production/shop floor) or other ERP business analysis experiences
- Manage in house developed applications where necessary
- Support business operations in resolving system issues to ensure minimum disruption and downtime in day-to-day operations
- Participate in requirements gathering with the objectives of collating and rationalizing business requirements, optimizing business processes and improving business efficiency
- Functional analysis, documentation, testing and validation as well as liaise with US,IT team to resolve issue
- Facilitate constant communication with overall users on the status of Production/Live environment or infrastructure problems that might arise and inform them about ways of resolving issues
- Work with key user to develop detailed test plan for unit, integration, data conversion, and acceptance testing. Provide end user training where necessary.
- Work with US team to propose infrastructure architecture needs where deemed necessary
- Plan and monitor the progress of change requests or enhancements delivery based on agreed delivery dates
- Manage outsourced vendors to ensure that infrastructure, desktop service level agreement are met
- Collaborate and build relationships with internal clients, IT colleagues, and other key stake holders.
- Interact with project resources at UTC, Pratt & Whitney East Hartford (US), and locally in Singapore
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- MS SQL Access, SAP BW or other programming skills
- 6 years of minimum SAP implementation experience in aerospace manufacturing operations is desired
- Project management and system development life cycle skills
- Experience in supporting SAP Finance, Sales, Production Planning or Purchasing
- Ability to understand business functionality and translate it into application requirements
- Strong written, organizational and communication skills
- Inbuilt ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package commensurate with his/her qualifications and experience and a challenging career with excellent developmental opportunities. Apply online by clicking on the appropriate link or email for more inquiries about the role.
EA License No.: 94C3609 / EA Personnel No.: R1329267