CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Senior System Architect
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961367
EA License No 08C2893
Strong knowledge in implementing middleware for supporting integration across multi-platform environment. Develop innovative and effective solutions for diverse and complex business problems with strong experiences IT architecture design.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- This position requires strong experience in implementing middleware solution for IT Integration projects across multi-platforms environment as well as system development life cycle management.
- Requires to work with various IT Team (Operation, Application and Infrastructure) on defining IT standards, policies and procedure for middleware or integration platform.
- Be the subject matter expert in IT architecture design, system and technical integration and middleware concepts. Acts as principal designer for corporate systems architecture including application, data, and infrastructure architecture.
- Responsible for defining and documenting conceptual IT architecture; capture and document non-functional (architectural) requirements, facilitate preparation of estimates and define technical requirements for proposals.
- Provides technical consultation to business partners and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Ability to create Schema on Oracle DB and MSSQL .
- Provide technical support on any scripting languages/Unix shell.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing all Master Data Management related activities within region via integration platform.
- Experience with Master data management implementation is desire.
- Strong project management skills is essential. Experience in all aspects of project management and ability to ensure projects are successfully delivered in accordance to expectations with proper documentations.
- Strong vendor management skills is essential. Ability to management both on-shore/off-shore vendors to ensure on time delivery of accurate work.
- Proactive monitoring of strategic direction of various vendors/software products, technology and market trends, and determines potential impact and value to the enterprise.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Computing
Achievements & Experience
- Minimum 5 years in implementing integration services and the concept of EAI
- Working knowledge of systems architectural concepts and frameworks like TOGAF
- Process general understanding in IT infrastructure architecture design
- Candidates must have at least 4 years of experiences in project management, team management and vendor management
- Must be able to clearly communicate complex technical and business concepts both to business partners and team members
Core Functional Knowledge
- Experience in ERP solutions, Integration platform, Workflow and SQL, Enterprise architecture
- Experience in handling master data management
- Experience with webMethods or other integration/middleware platform
- Database - Oracle, MSSQL, PL/SQL knowledge
- Java,C++ or other programing language knowledge
- Experience with XML standard
Important Skills & Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
- Self managed, highly motivated and has a strong drive for results
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Expected to travel (30%) of time, within Asia Pacific
- Knowledge on ERP e.g JDE application is highly desired