Senior System Administrator G3 - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033085
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Senior System Administrator – G3 - Banking
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
- Handlling G3 project is a must
- Oversee the project development of new and enhancement to existing Online & Offline Storage Infrastructure to ensure that they meet business operation needs
- Oversee the day-to-day support to business users on any system issues or constraints
- Oversee the SLA of implementation and operations
- Participate in project management on infrastructure & Application initiatives.
- Keep abreast of developments and innovations in the system & database landscape
- Handling of vendor management
- Perform database administration for Online & Offline Storage.
- Oversee performance monitoring of systems, database & storage to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Ensure prompt and efficient resolution of platform downtime
- Oversee contingency plans and ensure their redundancy adequacy
- Involves system setup, configuration, access control, version control, integration with other systems, system patches, backup, monitoring and failover assurance.
- Ability to handle CAPEX and OPEX budgeting
Working Knowledge Required
- G3 (must have)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in system administration at an established financial services institution
- Strong technical know-how and deep knowledge of system (Solaris, Linux & Wintel) and/or database (SQL & Oracle) and/or virtualization (VMware & Hyper-V) and/or storage (NAS & SAN) and/or Active Directory and Exchange.
- Knowledge in Backup, Archival, Monitoring & Storage.
- Strong project management, communication, vendor management and team building skills.
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.