The NTUC FairPrice Group operates the largest supermarket chain in Singapore. Over the years, we expanded our retail formats to cater to the different needs of our customers. We pride ourselves on the many successes we had over the years and are now inviting service-oriented and forward-looking individuals to join us. If you are looking to join an organisation at the forefront of retail technology and innovation, look no further. Grow with us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959581
- work closely with business teams to conduct research, analyses and related activities that lead to the development of integrated strategies
- provide analytical expertise and support for business planning and decision making using internal and market information and statistics
- provide creative insights to identify business opportunities and optimise performance critical to Co-operative’s success and
- investigate and work with business and stakeholders to resolve complex issues for business improvements.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent with minimum 5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategic planning and/ or financial planning
- Working experience in retail industry and/or preferably, with experience in global consumer packaged goods
- Excellent financial, modelling and data analytics skill with strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into actionable data and presentation
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications tailored to different group of stakeholders
- Motivated team player, meticulous with good listening skills and an eye for detail