Senior Solutions Consultant - IT Software (Campaign Management)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035229
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3684420/001
An exciting opportunity to work in a well known multinational corporation as their Senior Solutions Consultant.
Our client is a multinational company with a strong presence worldwide. They are looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant with experience in the digital marketing space and campaign management to join their team.
As a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Designing Pre-sales solutions for both internal and external clients
- Deployment and training of new customers on the digital marketing solutions
- Gathering, scoping, optimizing and documenting business requirements
- Scoping, designing and building custom solutions and reports
- Solutioning guidance to ensure clients realize their business return on investment
- Supporting and delivering service delivery projects across APAC
As a successful applicant, you would have:
- 5 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in digital marketing and campaign management
- Hands on experience with MySQL, SQL Server, Excel. MongoDB to be comfortable writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle with Agile methodology, with continuous integration experience on Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience working with data and building reports - in Excel and ideally also SSRS
- Exciting opportunity
- Regional role
- Career Growth
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nashmi Chugani (Lic No: R1552227) on +65 6416 9819
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg