Senior Software Test Automation Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986887
NextLabs® (http://www.nextlabs.com/), a Silicon Valley technology company, is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises. Our software offers a cohesive solution for improving compliance and mitigating information risk by helping companies achieve safer and more secure internal and external collaboration, protect data, and ensure proper authorization to applications and data. Our customers include many prominent enterprises in Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, and High-Tech Manufacturing and Engineering industries.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Test Automation Engineer who is a self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will collaborate on test harness designs and test architecture. You will design and develop test automation tools.
- Participate in definition of requirements, design, and implementation of test automation tools.
- Document automation tools and train QA engineers on use of the tools.
- Work with Product Management, Development, and QA on test tool design and enhancement.
- Develop standard and best practices for adding automated test cases and mentor other QA engineers on producing automated tests.
- Analyze product code to develop white box automation tools.
Required skills and background:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in object oriented programming with Java or C++.
- Experience scripting Perl, Python, Powershell, Windows batch or Linux Shell-scripting.
- Familiarity with commercial and open source test automation and test case management technologies such as JMeter, Robot Framework, Selenium, Watir or Hudson etc.
- Familiarity with software system architecture patterns like Web Services, REST services or thick/thin clients etc.
- Familiarity with Enterprise products such as Active Directory, Sharepoint, Oracle, SQL Server or Cassandra etc.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Strong attention-to-detail, creative problem-solving skills, analytical skills, organizational skills, and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with developers, cross-functional teams, and system administrators.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where priorities shift to respond to changing business needs.
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible.
- 3 Years of relevant experience.