Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Senior / Software Engineers (C++)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958532
EA License No 02C3423
- Work in the Development team and be responsible for developing various software products and applications on Windows platform
- Involve in complete product lifecycle from detail specification to verification & validation, documentation and maintenance.
- Responsible for design and development of multi-tier software systems in C++
- Work closely with the team leaders, architect and related software development members
- Commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
- Degree/Masters in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Min 2 years of working experience in software use cases and design experience
- Good experience in C++ programming using Object Oriented methodology
- Knowledge in COM, ATL, MFC or ActiveX; MS SQL Server and XML
Registration No.: R1441307
EA License No.: 02C3423