Senior Software Engineer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987984
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0272435
About the Company
This Global MNC has an outstanding international reputation which develop and testing important technologies for Touch input and display system. With 20+ years of long standing history, this well-recognised brand offers a great working environment to drive your career forward.
About the Team/Manager
You will be working with a team of 50 techie software engineers and report to R&D Manager
About the Job
You will be responsible to develop embedded software for their products such as cluster HMI/Application and Software Tools. Also, you will need to be involved in feasibility Study, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Customer Support. Study customer's requirements, implement new specification, and develop new ideas for products improvement.
Skills & Experiences Required
* Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development of graphical user interface for embedded devices.
* Strong understanding to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
* Excellent programming skills in C++ and familiar with MFC or QT framework
* Experience in XML design and implementation
* Experience in model-based design and implementation of GUI and its logic & control
* Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
* Analysis and design experience using UML would be a PLUS point
This is a PERM role and offer up to 6k per month depending on your last drawn
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.