Senior Software Engineer (C++)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982890
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0271961
Are you interested to work on award winning product in a global MNC. Learn the latest and cutting edge technology in industrial automation domain, working in a team of multi-national techie engineers and to elevate your technical skills to the next level?
About the Company
This global MNC has an outstanding international reputation in touch input and display devices and with great emphasis on training and development. With 20+ years of long standing history, this well-recognised brand offers a great working environment to drive your career forward.
About the Team/Manager
You will be working with a team of 50 techie software engineers and report to R&D Manager
About the Job
You will need to gather requirements, design software features , develop the application, documentation and debug the issues arise from time to time. Also, you will need to be familiar with version control tool for new software release. The project will be working on automation software for the semiconductor equipment
Skills & Experiences Required
* Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development of graphical user interface for embedded devices.
* Strong understanding to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
* Excellent programming skills in C++ and familiar with MFC or QT framework under Windows/ Linux environment.
* Experience in XML design and implementation
* Experience in model-based design and implementation of GUI and its logic & control
* Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
* Analysis and design experience using UML would be a PLUS point
This is a PERM role and offer up to 5.5k per month depending on your last drawn
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Steve at 6510 7414 or send your updated CV to email@example.com
(EA: 94C3609/ R1332781 )
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.