Senior SharePoint Developer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187327
EA License No 08C2893
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be certified in MS SharePoint MCSD (SharePoint 2013 and above)
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
EA license no.: 08C2893 REG No :R1544147