Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. A self-funded organisation, WRS also collaborates with various partners, organisations and institutions aimed at protecting local and global biodiversity.
We are inviting capable and motivated individuals to be part of our dynamic team.
Senior Service Leader
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982636
Employer Ref. River Safari ID=371
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations are carried out
- Responsible for creating a good first impression and enjoyable visit for the visitors
- Interacting with visitors which includes greeting, answering queries and providing information about the Park
- Assist in situations that may require problem solving
- Provide administrative support
- Excellent communications skills
- Prior customer service experience will be an advantage
- Confident, energetic and outgoing personality
- Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays