Delta Electronics Int’l (Singapore) Pte Ltd
For nearly 40 years Delta Group has pursued the mission: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow." With its focus on continuous innovation, Delta has become a global leader in a range of products and has received the Forbes Asia "Fabulous 50" Award for several consecutive years.
Delta Group has long implemented green manufacturing processes, recycling, waste management programs and has constructed environmentally-friendly green builidings. CNBC European Business magazine recently listed Delta Electronics as a "Global Top 100 Low-Carbon Pioneer"─ the only company from Taiwan featured on the list. In 2010, the management team received honors that include Ernst & Young's "Entrepreneur of the Year" and "CSR Entrepreneur" awards, CNBC's "2010 China Business Leader of the Year Award", and more.
Senior Scientist (Industrial Engineer)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987428
The candidate is accountable for the delivery of system modelling, theoretical optimization implementation and validation in advanced manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in theoretical and practical optimization implementation in shopfloor/manufacturing operation.
- Experienced in workflow analysis, factory layout optimization and capacity modelling, able to analyze workflows, factory layouts and capacity and interface
- Significant Lean implementation experience with proven success in warehouse and logistics process optimization.
- Ownership from optimization conception phase to implementation, validation and operation supports
- Familiar with complex system modelling, hierarchical hardware description modelling in manufacturing systems.
- Master/PhD Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of experience in Manufacturing operations and Industrial Plant
- Must be able to lead and mentor engineers on the team and work closely with 3rd party development partners
- Must be able to interface with executives and internal customers, as well, present road-maps and initiatives
- Ability to adapt and work within cross-functional team environment
- Strong initiative to continuously seek improvements to work processes and practices
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Minimally travel both domestic and international.
- Ability to exhibit flexibility in terms of what will be required to deliver the vision and goals expected.