Senior/Scheduling Executive, TV Ops – 1 Year Contract
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986519
Employer Ref. ID=1537
- Prepare and update the weekly Electronic Programme Guide TV listings for Channel 5, 8, U & Okto 2 weeks in advance. Ensure that all programme information (titles, episodes, telecast times, captions, consumer advisories) and synopses are accurately reflected
- Print the Schedule Report and update the Schedule Distribution System with the updated consumer advisories, synopses, subtitles, close captions and the episode titles
- Run the SDS report and submit the most current weekly Electronic Programme Guide
- Update the Electronic Programme Guide TV listings on a daily basis and incorporate last minutes amendments to the programme titles, episodes, telecast times, consumer advisories and other relevant information (on weeknights and weekends, if required)Access Integrated Broadcast System for the input of Program Synopses.
- Request and source for synopses if they are not available
- Take a proactive approach to resolve any recurring issues and identify where improvements can be made
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
- Diploma holder
- Strong written communication skills in English & Chinese
- IT literate, competent in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel
- Well organised, methodical and with a keen eye for details
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.