Senior Sales Manager - B2C / Wholesale Channnel (Stationed in Hong Kong)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983282
Moleskine Asia Limited
Senior Sales Manager – B2C / Wholesale Channel (Stationed in Hong Kong)
Reporting to the B2C Regional Sales Manager, you will help define and execute specific go to market strategies to grow the business in Wholesale and Travel Retail channels in the assigned Countries, in accordance with the Brand's strategic objectives.
Main focus will be on South East Asia, Korea and on the start-up of the Indian market.
You will develop the existing network of Distributors and explore business opportunities with a multi-channel approach, including geographic expansion and recruiting new business partners as well as managing the existing ones.
You will also act as the brand ambassador to protect brand image and equity.
Managerial background, strategic mindset, strong commercial acumen, strong quantitative and negotiation skills are very important for your application to be successful.
- Manage, monitor and train the internal Sales Team (3-4 team members) providing and executing strategies to support the sales goals via information sharing, goal setting, KPIs monitoring and sales management in partnership with our Regional Sales Manager
- Manage, monitor and develop B2C Distributors/Clients in order to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets for the assigned geographical markets, as well as managing key projects on a regional scale
- Define and implement specific sales strategies and structured actions plans for each assigned Country, focusing on Distributors and Key Retailers to generate an aggressive business growth
- Identify and execute strategies targeting new business opportunities in new and existing channels
- Budget definition and responsibility, monitoring of business performances through periodic forecast and review
- Manage and analyze data management in order to provide strategic insights and solutions
- Work cross-functionally with other departments such as marketing and trade marketing, both internally as well as externally (within our distributors’ organization)
- Degree holder or above in Sales, Marketing, Business Management & Administration or related disciplines
- Solid professional sales background (more than 10 years experience) in the direct management of different APAC markets through multi-channel strategies (B2C Distributors, Key Account Management)
- Managerial background: sales team management, sales planning skills, strategic vision and capability to define and execute business plans accordingly
- International attitude: capability to handle complex negotiations and relationships in a fast growing multi-cultural environment
- Strong understanding of branding as a key asset for business development and negotiations with business partners
- New business development skills with a multi-channel approach
- Strong track record of sales analytical and planning experience
- Previous experience in structured organizations driven by figures: experience in Digital, Consumer Electronics and Fashion accessories will be appreciated
- Multi-tasking, dynamic, proactive result oriented and able to work under strong pressure
- Excellent command of English is required, any other Asian language is welcome
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Sound communication and presentation skills
We offer attractive package. Interested parties please send your full resume, expected salary and date available to us. All information collected will be kept confidential and solely for the purpose of recruitment.