Senior Sales Engineer / Account Manager
WT Microelectronics Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188881
- Develop new customers, handle and service existing customers
- Able to provide first level technical support to customers and answer customer technical enquiries
- Managed the business from Design till mass production.
- Explore business opportunities and increase market share
- Plan and managed customer forecast, Purchase Orders, Backlogs and Inventory
- Attend to sales enquiries, generate quotation, prepare weekly/monthly sales reports
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly sales budget set
- Trading experience will be added advantage
- Diploma/Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with minimum 3-5 years of related experience in semiconductor sales
- Has the initiative to create new business opportunities and resolve customer’s concern
- Good product knowledge of any semiconductors product line, will be an added advantage
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and result oriented.
- Capable of performing in a high pace environment
- Prefer to process own vehicle
Interested applicant, please forward a detailed resume via "APPLY NOW"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WT Microelectronics Singapore Pte Ltd
About WT Microelectronics Singapore Pte Ltd
WT Microelectronics Co Ltd, listed in Taiwan Stock Exchange, is a major player in semiconductor component distribution in Asia. Based on the spirit of "Profession, Reliability (Trustworthiness) and Continuous Growth", WT is committed to achieving outstanding performance and continuous innovation. We are convinced that superior standard of product delivery to our customers is of prime importance. In our continual efforts to increase market share and expansion plans, we are seeking highly driven, dynamic, committed and goal-oriented professional to accept the challenges to work in our Singapore Company. If you share our vision, we welcome you to join our team :
More Jobs from this employer