Senior Sales Engineer (West/Construction)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034433
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. KT/SS301116
- Adecco is partnering with a leading international group in the Offshore & Marine industry.
- This client nature of business is in supplying of equipment, parts and materials for the marine, offshore and construction industries
- This role is on a renewable contract basis, with the option to convert to a permanent role (subject to performance)
- Minimum diploma/degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electrical or any engineering discipline
- Possess at least 4 years of relevant sales experience
- Prior experience in the Building and Construction segment will be advantageous.
- Good networks of potential customers & contacts in the interior deco & furnishing industry
- Good knowledge of the brands and products in the interior furnishing and deco industry (e.g. sanitary wares, flooring material, furnishing, lightings, etc.)
- Self-driven person with strong marketing and selling skills
- Sales and marketing of products within catalog to new and existing customers.
- Achievement of sales & Orders, profit, and strategic objectives for the assigned regions
- Attend to sales enquiries, generate sales quotations and provide detailed technical advise on products.
- Liaise with suppliers and obtain reliable market information.
- Interested applicants please prepare your updated resume in MS Word and indicate the following
- Click on the apply button or send your resume to email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tan Kelvin (Chen Kaiwen)
Direct Line: 6697 7805
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1546151
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.