Senior Risk and Compliance Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989584
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0272578
A rare opportunity within a world leading Regional Bank has just arisen within their Risk & Compliance team. They are seeking a high-calibre senior manager to protect the business and promote a strong risk culture within the organisation.
about the company
A rare opportunity within a world leading Regional Bank has just arisen within their Risk & Compliance team. They are seeking a high-calibre senior manager to protect the business and promote a strong risk culture within the organisation while at the same time achieving business objectives. My client prides themselves on a diverse workforce and each employee is highly valued and recognised for their contributions.
about the job
Your role is primarily embedded in the first line of defence to ensure the business is maintaining compliance with local regulations and bank policies.
Your day to day responsibilities involve:
- Assisting the business in implementing risk and control provisions that mitigate unnecessary risk
- Putting in place procedures to identify and circumvent operational and compliance risks specific to business line products, activities and processes
- Working closely with compliance officers to ensure regulatory obligations are met
- Conduct training for all staff members to ensure an effective culture of compliance and strong risk awareness in daily business operations
- Ensuring key controls are running optimally such that the likelihood of the risk occurring is greatly reduced and the potential fallout is moderated
- Ensuring tolerance limits and action plans are discussed, established and carried out appropriately
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Operational Risk or Compliance roles in a Capital Markets environment or Financial Services organisation
- Ability to work well and influence senior management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our client has a long standing history in banking and their undisputed position in the industry is proof of sustainable growth. Amongst other things, they offer great work culture with a diverse employee force, work-life balance and a rewarding career.
If you are an ambitious individual eager to gain greater exposure within governance, this role is the next career move for you.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.