Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Senior Retail Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987043
EA License No 02C3423
We are looking for an exceptional individual to play a key role in our growing Asian retail research programme, delivering high quality insight on a spectrum of exciting retailers and markets across the region.
You will be contributing to Asian content on our Retail Analysis website, plus build an extensive network of research contacts to support the work stream. You will track market developments through visits to new store concepts and regular meetings with both retailers and manufacturers across Asia.
Another element to the role is working on and presenting customised briefings for clients in the region, operating cross functionally with the shopper and supply chain teams where relevant.
- At least 3-5 years experience of working within Asia’s grocery industry for either a retailer, FMCG manufacturer, service provider or third party supplier Good awareness of how the food and grocery industry works, in particular the commercial interactions between retailer and suppliers
- Strong knowledge of the Asian grocery landscape, key retailers in the region, future trends and implications for both suppliers and retailers
- Evidence of producing high quality insight on Asia’s retail and consumer goods market, including experience of working with limited data sources and the ability to generate robust insight
- Successfully managed and developed a network of research contacts in Asia Experience of presenting to senior management Travelled extensively across major Asian markets and able to demonstrate cultural awareness
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and successful team Happy to work with a team, but also demonstrate strong individual nature Ability to produce insight, solve problems and be naturally inquisitive Engage with people to grow your knowledge base and stay close to the industry
- Think creatively and innovatively Have an ethos of continuous improvement and high quality execution in all work undertaken
- Be tenacious and resilient with a flexible approach to meet changing priorities
- Strong written English Excellent PowerPoint skills and the ability to write for the online environment
- Strong numerical skills and ability to forecast future trends
- The ability to distil multiple sources of information into meaningful outputs
- A capacity to quickly identify priorities and relationships
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to interpret customers’ needs and translate research in to actionable implications
- Comfortable presenting to large audiences Be intellectually robust and able to think on your feet
Interested applicants kindly send your updated CV by clicking the quick apply button below We regret that only shorlisted candiates will be notified
Name:- Shuhanth Haridas
EA Licence Number:- 02C3423