Senior R&D Software Engineer
KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE (INTERNATIONAL) PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958141
At Keysight Centre of Excellence, we have a mission to help scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We create new generation of software for our electronic products that make a measurable difference in the world.
We are looking for people with a desire to be at the leading edge of technology and is passion for software innovation. As part of our COE team, you will have the opportunity to develop cyber security and data protection framework to safe-guard our future Industry 4.0 enabled products and system solutions.
A successful candidate will have:
- Work closely with R&D project manager and project team to define the information security framework to protect manufacturing test data in cyber threats and challenges Industry 4.0 production environment
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team oriented and fast paced environment
- Able to clearly articulate impact of technical choices to non-technical audiences, and build consensus across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Actively manage detailed project tasks and work closely with R&D Project Managers to track the project schedule and provide effective project risk management
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related majors with an emphasis on software product development
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant experiences in software development work
- Strong programming skill in C, C++ or Modern C++
- Developed applications using C#, WPF, .NET/.NET Core
- Fundamental knowledge in data encryption and authentication techniques
- Familiarity with IoT next generation code signing and digital certificate
- Ability to evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to data security issues
- Demonstrated expertise in cyber security and data protection space
- Completed at least one full SDLC software development product with the above mentioned technologies
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE (INTERNATIONAL) PTE LTD
About KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE (INTERNATIONAL) PTE LTD
Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With its HP and Agilent legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science. The company's over 9,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries.
Company History and Timeline
Keysight Technologies' legacy includes the original Hewlett-Packard business founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, which spun off with Agilent Technologies in 1999. On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent announced plans to separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement business. The new company, Keysight Technologies, began trading on the NYSE under the symbol KEYS on November 3,2014.
Why Work With Keysight?
- We are a technology leader that designs and creates innovative, high-quality solutions. You will be working with a leader in electronic measurement. We win hundreds of patents annually and are acknowledged with dozens of product, supplier and industry awards every year.
- We are a major contributor to communities where we do business. You will be working with a company that encourages our employees to get involved. We support numerous charity organizations, introduce children to science, give money and equipment to universities and volunteer at numerous local non-profits.
- We are environmentally responsible. You will be working with a company that cares about the impact we make. We are regularly recognized for our packaging and waste reduction programs.We care about our employees. You will be working with a company that values a diverse, inclusive work environment. We treat people with respect and offer challenging assignments, development opportunities, competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
More Jobs from this employer