Senior R&D Program Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955597
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2581
Having engaged VOLT on an exclusive basis, my client is a leading player in the equipment and automation industry and they are on the lookout for an experienced Program Manager - this is a new role due to their expansion plans in APAC.
Senior R&D Program Manager
- You will work as the sustaining PLC lead and engineering project manager in my client's product line divisions.
- The main responsibilities are sustaining program management, engineering project management, new product introduction and escalation management. As sustaining program lead, you will drive PLC weekly meetings.
- You will work closely with engineering, manufacturing, marketing and global service organizations to resolve PLC related issues. As engineering manager, you will lead an engineering team executing continue-improvement projects approved by PLC. The goals of CIP projects are to improve tool performance, return of investment, reliability, and cost of service. Other responsibilities include managing new product introduction to manufacturing and supporting customer escalations.
- Assume full program manager responsibilities, including managing communication with external customers and interacting with field offices
- More than 15 years' experience in semiconductor industry, with at least 8 years in development, service or manufacturing of advanced semiconductor equipment
- Strong candidate with optical system design, automation, or motion control background
- PLC management experience is highly desirable
- 8+ year experience in managing engineering projects
- Experience of prioritizing projects based on customer/market requirements and engineering resources
- Experience of working with a global team (distributed in multiple geographic locations) for product development and support
- Experience of customer support, troubleshooting and diagnostics skills is required
- Knowledge of semiconductor fab and optical metrology tools will be an added advantage
- Hands-on engineering manager
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526